Pay, Lock and Grow Your Protection with Long-Term Care Insurance
A Premier Single-Premium plan is a fixed premium universal life insurance policy with long-term care benefits from one of our national, A+ rated insurance company partners. The big news here, is these plans feature new benefits, not available only a few years ago. Family estates need no longer to settle for “use it or lose it,” when it comes to long-term care insurance in Illinois.
Combining Life Insurance with Long-Term Care Benefits
Universal life insurance policies are commonplace now, but adding a suite of long-term care benefits, provides a perfect blend of death and elder care benefits for family estates. Failure to consider the rising expenses of long-term care in Illinois is a common problem here and across the country, but people are starting to take notice. With a private room in a nursing nearing the $100,000 per year threshold, people are looking for answers. CPAs and financial planners are now routinely recommending asset protection for long-term care expenses of family estate clients. A Premier Single Premium solution has the following benefits:
- Guaranteed rates and benefits
- Single premium or 5,7 or ten annual payments
- Tax-free death benefit to heirs, minus any long-term care benefits used
- Cash indemnity option to compensate family members for in-home care
- Asset reposition of under-performing investments to pay premium in one shot
- Nation-wide portability to move closer to loved ones
- Concierge-level care coordination eliminates confusion and stress
- 3-8 times asset multiplier in care benefits – day 1 – depends upon age at issue date
- Investment stays liquid and policy is refundable if you ever change your mind (less any benefits claimed)
Illinois residents now have a host of long-term care insurance options and Capital Retention is standing by, to help you customize a plan for your estate’s unique needs.