Long term care cost over $100K per year in Delaware, so long-term care insurance is more crucial than ever. 70% of us will eventually need long-term care, the costs are much more than most of us realize, and it is not covered by Medicare.
Benefits of Hybrid LTC Insurance Plans in Delaware:
- Return of Premium – you can withdraw your premiums if needed—they stay liquid, just like a bank account
- Flexible payment options—Asset-based reposition of assets you already own, 1035 Exchange (cash value life insurance transfer), or a Multi-Pay Plan of 5, 7 or 10 annual payments
- Guaranteed benefits and guaranteed premiums that never go up
- Immediate value boost of 3-8X what you pay in, depending on your age at contract issue
- Covers all your LTC needs, whether you require in-home, nursing home, or assisted living care
- Available nationwide—if you move to a warmer climate or closer to your children, you’re still covered, and an included Care Coordination Benefit will help you with all the arrangements
Hybrid plans are one of the most flexible options for Delaware long term care insurance; contact the caring professionals at Capital Retention for guidance in choosing the best plan for you.
Capital Retention also has an Age in Place Option
Would you like to age at home and enjoy your independence? Do you have family caregivers that may be able to care for you, how about friends living nearby? Capital Retention can introduce you to another A+ rated insurer’s plan. This option provides a cash benefit to family or friend caregivers for Home Health Care in Delaware. Since paying for care at home can be half the price of nursing home care, your benefits could last twice as long too. This option is also a state Partnership-Qualified long-term care plan, which provides a dollar for dollar offset in what your estate can transfer to heirs, while still meeting the requirements for Medicaid long-term care in Delaware. The State of Delaware requires a 5% inflation rider to be added to this plan, to help keep pace with inflation. These plans are much more affordable than our estate plan and come with a host of optional coverages and riders.
We are here to answer all your questions about the options and riders available, and how they impact your premium. Plans with so many options make it easy to fit you with just the right solution for your family’s unique needs, and at a cost that you are comfortable with. We hope you will call us soon!